Tuesday, August 24, 2010

just a little side note

I just was skyping with my dad and sister, and my dad noted that you may not know you can click on the pictures on the side of the blog. So just in case you managed to make it to this blog but have found yourself technologically challenged, click on the pictures and you will see more fun pictures of my life. speaking of which, I actually just updated it and put up a few more pics of the training center for all to see. enjoy them! I will also have some pictures for you all in a couple weeks of my homestay family. And potentially a video if I can ever get enough bandwidth to upload it. That may involve and early morning wakeup to get on the internet when nobody else is competing for bandwidth, we'll see.
I sort of meant to write a longer, more reflective blog entry tonight, but I'm all blogged out for the moment, so I'll start writing in my own journal a bunch of thoughts over the next two weeks while I'm gone at homestay and write you a long reflective entry when I get back, how does that sound?
K good I'm glad you all agree.
Alright well have a good 2 weeks for those of you who actually follow this (apparently more than I thought, according to Bec) and I will be back with fun stories, pictures and soon to be announced permanent site after homestay, part deux.
Love you all, world.
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It is sounding like quite an experience.
    We are all thinking of you.
    Arnie

    ReplyDelete